Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boating with the Larsens & Parker & Mason




For family night, we went boating out to Utah, or how Kevin prefers it to be named, POO-tah lake. We took Kevins old ski racing buddy Luke and his cute wife Amy and little girl Blake. We also had to invite Parker and his friend Mason; Parker is pretty much Kevins brother from another mother-or the replacement for missionary Mitchell.
We were all very impressed with little two-year old Blake. She was quite a trooper. She was perfectly fine for the 4 hours of driving and boating. Her parents taught her how to hold an iphone with one hand so she can sit and watch Baby Einstein in the car all on her own. Some might say this is horrible; I think it is quite genius.
I was quite impressed this boating trip. Kevin of course always bombs everyone out of the water with his skills, but Parker and Luke were right there behind him. It was very entertaining. We had pretty good water right when we got there, but it quickly turned from Utah lake to Poo-tah lake. The stupid tubers dont help either. I mean C'MON! "Hey there is awesome water over there, how about we go over and pull out our TUBE?!" Duh. Tubing is for suckers.
Parker named me Mama Brower on this trip and I think it might stick. All because I had starbursts and cookies in my purse for everyone. Hey, someones got to do it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Mama Brower! I feel the same way about Parker and I don't like Pootah Lake. Lake Powell all the way!

    ReplyDelete