Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Bear Lake Fun

I mean isn't the beach fun enough???
It got a bit windy...









Water Wieneeing!
I look like Im 12


Mari surfing away. She was good!


mari going c-r-r-a-z-y!
captain cute hubby

Last weekend we got invited by my good friend Mari to go to Bear Lake with her boyfriend DJ and the Osterloh family. I had been up to Bear Lake with her two times before so I knew I couldn't pass it up. Her family was so hospitable: they let us have our own room (being married is so awesome), they fed us yummy food, they let us take their boat out for the day, and they even let us fly their kites. It doesn't get much better than that. Because it got stormy at night their, it was perfectly windy for kite flying. Us couples were having so much fun we flew those kites for two hours. Maris dad taught us tricks, and I was p-r-e-t-t-y good by the end of the day.
At night we would hang out with Maris sisters and cousins: the Osterloh brothers. We stayed up till 2 a.m. (!) playing murder in the dark. We felt like such cool kids hanging out with the young, single crowd. We couldn't believe how late we stayed up, and Im sure they couldn't either. I didn't really like this game, but I loved watching everyone else play, fight, and construct arguments. I also wasn't very good at it. I would just giggle anytime I had to lie, therefore giving away who I was. I was pretty much killed the first round every time, which was great for me because then I just got to sit and watch the game unravel. On the other hand. Kevin was great at this game. He could just sit and argue his point the whole time. He even had enough nerve to kill me off a few times,
We had a great time and was sorry to leave. We had such a fun time with Mari and DJ. It was fun to see DJ again since we all had gone to high school together. I would love if they got married (hint hint).me running over mari

1 comment: