Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

big junk show to little junk show


Our backyard is looking a little better! We finished putting in the first haul of bricks. This is the lower retaining wall.
Kevin showing how tiring it was. Were realizing all this work is allowing us to learn how laborious projects like these are. We will learn what projects are worth doing, and what projects are worth paying someone to do (later in life when we have money).
The other night we were working in the yard and kevin came across our rose bushes we had forgotten about. They are in our front side yard which is a junk show in and of itself. You cant really see the rose bushes because they are covered by all the trees and weeds. Kevin told me to come over because he had a surprise for me. After walking through the jungle I spotted the roses and he told me that they were for me, from him. He told me to cut them off and put them in a vase. Thanks Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment