Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

best cousins

Kevin says this is the classic "mal face". Its especially common in all my younger photos.
We have been best friends since we were little me and my cousin Trista. Yes Im the one that looks like a boy. Yes that was how my hair was styled all throughout my childhood. And only in the top picture do I look annoyed by this.
We were best friends when we were little, then went our separate ways for a while. It wasn't until both our moms encouraged us to become roommates our freshman year up at the U that we continued our old ways. It only took one night in the dorms together for us to become inseparable again. Here is only a sneak peak of the many pictures we took together...







1 comment:

  1. haha oh mals...i especially love the title..best cousins. "oh are you guys friends?"...."nope, just cousins!" i seriously love this!!

    ReplyDelete