Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

burger or booger?

So don't think I am mentally handicapped with my past post and this...

For some reason, I have never been able to figure out how to decipher the two words burger and booger. Whenever I want to say burger, I saw booger. Whenever I want to say booger, I say burger. My brain cant figure it out. I can even concentrate hard and say the wrong thing.

Just last night we were driving to disco skating at classic skating (ooh yeah) and along the freeway I would see billboards and just randomly sing them out. Well we pass a Five Guys Burger and Fries and I tried to sing that out (with concentration) but it came out "Five Guys BOOGER and Fries!!" Maybe I am mentally retarded.

1 comment:

  1. No no, I think its completely normal to mix of booger and burger. Kinda like Potato Pototo, Tomato tomoto type o' thing. ...right?
    I am the same way with the color orange and green. When I see green and concentrate real hard, I say something like, "I want the orange one." Its weird and a complete mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete