Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ski Racing

Last Saturday I got to go up to Park City to watch my husband race at Masters Regional Championship. So I borrowed my moms nice camera so I could take some cool pics. It takes a lot for me to take pictures of anything, but I took the time to bring this camera. But of course, of course, after his first race, the camera died. (This happened on our honeymoon. I brought my camera and told myself I would take plenty of pictures; it died the first day). I wanted to get a cute picture of us together; but I at least got a cute picture of Kevin with his dad.
Kevin did really well! I didn't really get to see his first run since I was busy taking pictures (this is why I hate taking pictures, you miss the fun) but I watched his second run and I was amazed at how good he is. He makes me so proud! ha.









No comments:

Post a Comment