Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

valentines day


So for Valentines Day we had planned to go skiing during the day, go to a movie afterwards, then come back home and make pizza together, drink some bubbly, and just have a romantic night together. Well this all changed when we woke up. I woke up with a bad stomach ache and ill just say you know what, if you don't know what, then lucky you. After this first episode, kevin brought me flowers and pepto-bismol in bed, how romantic! He did a really good job with picking out my flowers, they were beautiful. Right after I finished the pepto, it came right back up. And this was how our day went. Every 20 minutes or so I had to head to the bathroom to either throw-up, you know what, or most of the time-both. Quite tiring. I even had the great idea of taking a hot shower when I thought I was feeling ok, and blacked out twice while in the shower. So I hurried as fast as I could out of the shower to get to our bed and passed out on the way, and smacked right into the hall wall and onto the ground. I got a few bruises on my arm (Kevin says I need to learn to fall better haha). So while I layed in bed all day long, Kevin cleaned the house. He cleaned our room, did our laundry, cleaned the kitchen and living room, did the dishes, and he even deep cleaned the bathroom. This probably took him 3 hours. And every half our or so he would pop his head in to see how I was doing. What a great husband. He took care of me all day, spent all day with me, and even cleaned the house. He even went and got me all different kinds of gatorades to make sure he got the kind I liked. He even cleaned up all my messes I made in the bathroom and in the sink. What a catch I have. So this is a shout out to my husband, that he gave me the best valentines present ever and that I love him so much.

I couldn't find the cord to our camera, so here is what the flowers I got looked like!

1 comment: