Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So what have we been up to lately?

Alright, her we go....

I tried on a maxi dress.  Liked it a lot, but much too much $$.
Made chicken cordon bleu.  This is our meal of gluttony.  Chicken simmered in butter, then smothered in cream.  Mmmm.
Played with my adorable niece, Afton, who is starting to scoot that little body of hers.
 We had a ski day.
Kevin snowboarded, I skied.  The snow was slush.  Who knows the last time my ski's have seen wax, so in random slush I would stop to an almost complete stop.  It was like I was in a video racing game where you go over the speed enhancer lines and be jetted forward, only they were speed reducer lines.  That probably didn't make sense.  In my mind it did. 
And yes that is my husband.  He looked like Scuba Steve to me.  And you know how I feel about Scuba Steve.  Or maybe you don't... maybe a future post will be on my biggest on-going childhood nightmare: Scuba Steve.
We went to St. George for Easters.  We had so much fun with family.  There was a lot of biking, pickle ball-ing, Master's watching, and don't forget razoring.  
We ran into my brother, Ty, who was down there for a party.  He stopped by In-N-Out to say hi.  When he left, he was amazed to see that he had started some sort of secret car show.  When he had parked, the lot was empty.  When he went back out in 10 minutes, there were 10 or so sporty cars all parked in a line around his. I guess I now know how those are started.  
"Ahh look an orange and black mustang! Cool.  I have a red one.  I must park by the orange one."  And it continues. This = a redneck secret car show.
Beautiful view of snow canyon.
Kevin telling his 'how he rolled the razor and stayed miraculously alive' story.
Kolob Canyon.
Ellie walking her dog with her backpack on.  
Playing with nieces.  
We love are many nieces.  We have five now.  
Where are all the nephews?!

No comments:

Post a Comment