Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

more pickle ball


When three old ladies needed a fourth player for their game, I did not skip a beat to volunteer Kevin. It was a perfect photo opportunity. I posted this picture on Instagram with the caption "What a ladies man." Oh I crack myself up.
But to make this game even better was the smack talk. These ladies loved smack talking Kevin and Kevin gave it right back. He'd give them some trash talk, then look back at me and wink. So cute.
My favorite was when the lady in the pink made an excellent shot at Kevin's feet and scored a point. I didn't hear what Kevin said, all I heard was her reply: "Oh I do not feel sorry for you at all!"

This whole experience reminded us of a Seinfeld episode where Kramer goes and hangs out with the old retired couples in Florida:



If any of you haven't ever watched Seinfeld before, get to it. It. Is. Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment