Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

anniversary date and an adventure

For our anniversary date we went to Costa Vida for dinner, fancy right? Ok, maybe not so fancy; but we then went to Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Now that's fancy: going to a place just for dessert.
Kevin got the regular cheesecake (WHO does that!?) while I got the lemonchello torte cake. It was so rich and sweet it took me two days to eat it all. And that never happens. Sweets go pretty fast over here.
Ask Kevin about the Swiss chocolate bar we got from my in-laws. He had to literally hide it from me and allot me one square at a time. How mean is he!? I still don't know where his hiding place is...

In honor of St. Patrick's day I made corned beef and roasted cabbage.
I also made fried chicken this week. It was good but... there are a few things I will add and change to the recipe next time I make it.
We went on a snow/ice/dirt-shoeing adventure. It rained pretty good the whole time. But that didn't stop us. Kevin even gave me his hat so my hair didn't get soaked.
We just started watching Seinfeld. We really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment