Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

busy and spring break



Isn't my niece so darn cute? She gets cuter every day.

School has been a bit much lately. And the weather being weird has been a bit much lately. I don't know about you but nothing bums me out more that sad, cold, weird weather when I want it to be warm outside for playing. School will be ending soon and then I hope we will be going on a little trip of some sort. Hopefully. If I can talk kevin into it. Quite ridiculous I have to talk my husband into going on a vacation with me... but thats the way it is!

Funny story about spring break..
Well I was hoping we could go somewhere fun for my full week of school off. I had gotten work off a few months before, just in case we went somewhere, anywhere. Well the week started off with kevin getting food poisoning, and having to take care of him for a few days. So I knew we wouldn't be going anywhere now. So me and my sister planned a little babies day out with Hadley and had planned to go to some museums down around BYU. We started at the art museum at BYU. It is amazing to me how much art they OWN. All the art there, they have purchased. I couldn't believe they had a few of Albrecht Durer's engravings, which were done in the 1400's. They still had the crease marks of him simply folding his artwork up to put it in his pocket.
Well anyways Hadley has started to get fussy. So we took her out of her stroller and tried to calm her down. She would calm down and whine for a little then start crying again. So we took her downstairs to see if we could stop her crying by changing her diaper. Chelsey was to embarrassed to change her diaper on a bench in the art museum (no one was there) so we crammed ourselves and a huge stroller in the tiny box bathroom. It took us five minutes just trying to fit through the four doors to get into the bathroom. We couldn't stop laughing how dumb we looked and Hadley couldn't stop crying. Once we got into the bathroom there was only the room between the toilets and sinks to change her diaper, so Chelsey just ended up changing her diaper in her huge stroller. To pass the time I decided to go to the bathroom, well this was a bad idea because suddenly I got an enormous pain in the my right side. It wouldn't go away. I sat down on the toilet and tried to breath. Still wouldn't go away. Hadley was still crying at this moment and it was making me feel even sicker. I couldnt really talk but I walked out of the stall and tried to tell chelsey something was wrong and I was sorry but I had to go outside. I guess my face was completely red and I was sweating so chelsey knew something was wrong. So I go outside and lay down on a bench. I tried to make the pain go away so I could go help chelsey, but It wouldnt. So I just laid there and breathed. I hear chelsey trying to come out of the many bathroom doors with hadley, talking in her now happy voice, and tried not to laugh (well couldnt) because she was having a lot of trouble maneuvering that huge stroller by herself, with hadley in her arms. Ha I laugh just thinking about it. She finally made it out alive and we decided to leave. The rest of the day was me laying on the couch and chelsey taking care of both me and hadley. Not a fun day. Both me and hadley agree that there was something in the air at that museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment