Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

i love cake

I promise I do wear make-up...just not as much as I need to I guess...


Last sunday, I got to pick my birthday dinner and cake. I chose my dads brisket (he makes some mean, tasty meat) and the all-american chocolate cake, or "Matilda" cake. This. cake. is. the. best. Even kevin enjoys it and he is not a cake fan. It is huge.
My favorite part of this whole event was after they sang the "Happy Birthday" song and I blew out all the candles. There was a lot of candles on there, and little ms hadley was so enticed by them. She either liked the fire, or hated the smoke. Its still a mystery. Anyways, right after I blew them out, hadley started crying! So being my mean self, I decide to experiment and I demanded a redo! We lit all the candles again, and my family actually sang the whole song again for me. And yet again, after I blew the candles out, Hadley started crying again. It was hilarious to say the least. And really the "experiment" was just a cover so I could hear the birthday song again, and blow out the candles again (double wishes!). Thanks family!

1 comment:

  1. I love to read your blogs because I always end up laughing. Laughing is good! Well, thanks and love you!:)Mom

    ReplyDelete