Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

skeee babies



Saturday was a good day for us Browers. Kevin usually has to work on saturdays, but coaching ended so now it is a play day. We started the day by going skiing at the great Solitude. There was hardly anyone there- I thought everyone loved spring skiing? Well I know I do. It was a fun time. We met up with kevins little brother pat and friend parker and got to ski around with them for the last bit. Kevin loves skiing with his buddies. When he skis with me, its just that. Nothing exciting- him just pushing me to go faster. But right when his friends show up its trick time. They go off jumps, and do silly tricks down the run. I love watching them. I also got to dress "nasty" or so the ski community calls it. I got to wear kevins too-small but new mammut pants, and topped it off with a rasta skullcandy hat that is way to big for me. I think this was why I skied so good.
We then went to the Porcupine grill for lunch to soak up the life of the rich and famous (minus the rich). Kevins photographer has a bunch of his pictures up there on exhibit. They are all real, not photoshopped pictures (they put in so much effort and time into these pictures, of course they are not photoshopped!) So of course kevin has a few pictures of him up there and we got to watch people walk around and be amazed at all the pictures. I wanted to yell "hey hey this is him right here in that there picture"!, but I decided to be humble.
We then stopped by a Mac store to check out the bad-talked iPad. I really dont know why so many negative things have been said about this great thing, but we loved it. The iBook feature on it is my favorite. I feel bad for the kindle.
We then got invited by Kevins fun cousin Nate to a little BMX bike event in Alpine. Someone built a ton of very well manicured (kevins words not mine) dirt jumps and we went to watch these kids hit them. It was fun to watch, and it was fun to chit chat with nate, his friend, and play with his famous dog hector.
We then decided it would be a good idea to go play soccer at draper park with parker, pat, and more of their friends. They all wanted to learn how to juggle like the pro I am... or so I thought until kevin easily doubled my juggling number.
We then got big daddy combo pizza, diet coke, grape soda, and popped some popcorn, and ended our day by watching Pelican Brief.
Good Saturday= Happy Browers

No comments:

Post a Comment