Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

starting with a donut







Before we went on our morning mountain bike sesh, we decided to go and grab a donut for breakfast. I have been wanting to go to a new local donut shop near our house called Daylight Donuts. We both got the big bear claw. It was the biggest one they had. It was perfect before our big ride.
It was a bit chilly this morning (40 F) but it was a beautiful time to bike. The leaves were all over the trail and the dirt for riding was perfect. This might have been one of our best rides together just yet. We both were feeling good, and me extra good since all my bike training was paying off and I was able to keep up with Kevin uphill. Granted, his bike is a lot heavier than mine (its a great handicap), but I was still proud. I still quite can't keep up him with downhill; but I'd rather be alive at the end of the trail then not. Don't want this to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment