Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hadley thinks I'm Jesus



This weekend I was able to spend a lot of time with my two nieces and sister due to them staying up here with my mom while the boys went to Lake Powell. Watching two little girls was hard with the three of us. How does my sister do it?! There was constant taking out of toys, playing with toys, throwing toys and cleaning up of toys to go around.



We took little (almost 2!) Hadley to Snogression to see how she would handle it. She loved it. She was jumping like she was born to jump. She would watch the boys go off the ramp and yell "Kenin!!!!" (Thats her form of Kevin). She knows what he does. Then Kevin would come over and show her some tricks on the tramp and she would go crazzzzzyyyyy. She would clap and yell "WOW!" We even taught her to do a back flip. Ok, maybe it was just a somersault. But a backflip is next.

It is fun to hear her say all of our names.
Grandpa = Paki (we have nooo idea where this came from) or Randy. She heard my mom say it, so she started to say it.
Grandma = Mimi
Kevin = Kenin
Malorie = Maroree
Tyler = Ty
She loves looking at old family pictures of us and pointing out us and saying our names. She recently noticed the family pictures above the fire place and started naming all of us. She did good until she got to me.
"Jesus."
Hmm.
Not real sure why she thought I was Jesus. Was it my hair? My angelic smile? My holy hallow above my head? We will never know. I'll just take it as a compliment for now.

And here are some pictures of cute Afton. She's 4 weeks old. Still so little!


No comments:

Post a Comment