Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

pregnancy: week 17 - week 19

Me at 19.5 weeks in Panama

Week 17 - Week 19

My all-day nausea went away at about 14 weeks.  I would only now get random days of not feeling good. The tiredness still stayed through until week 17.  From week 17-19, I have been feeling great.  We have had two more ultrasounds for baby up until now, and have loved watching the baby move around so much!  It was good for me to see that.  I was worried that since I wasn't growing that fast on the outside that maybe baby was small, but our doctor assured us he is growing just fine and healthy.  Week 19 was when I started to feel all the kicks.  Before they were just little flutters, and only in short bouts.  But in Panama, baby was kicking like crazy!  Kevin even felt some.  


And oh yeah! We're having a boy!  We found out at our 16 week ultrasound (February 20, 2013). We could not have been more excited.  I had been hoping and dreaming for a baby boy.  Before meeting Kevin, I had always dreamed of having a mini-me.  And I still hope there is one in the plans for us, but ever since marrying Kevin, I just had a feeling that we would be having lots of mini-Kevins running around.

Cravings

Lots of fruit
Mozzarella Sandwiches
Salad
Flavored Tootsie Rolls
Italian Olives
Oatmeal for breakfast

And no real food aversions now   

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted a girl too until I was pregnant then both Josh and I both wanted a boy. Now Josh really wants a girl.

    ReplyDelete