Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

pregnancy: 4 weeks - 17 weeks


Me at 17 weeks

Week 4-17

I started to feel the all-day nausea around week 6.  This was actually exciting to me because I knew that I must really be pregnant if I was experiencing this.  It lagged around all day and made me extremely tired.  A lot of foods were hard to eat.  My diet really changed, but in a healthier way.  Luckily, I have only thrown up three times during my pregnancy thus far (after eating 1)yogurt, 2)salad, 3)and in-n-out). 

My Cravings

Fruit!! oranges, strawberries, grapefruits, kiwis, bananas, blackberries, apples..
Chobani Greek Yogurt  (I had these for breakfast and snacks galore for a good 4 weeks in the beginning)
Chili
Sauerkraut
Rootbeer
Strawberry Popsicles
Red meat (philly-steak sandwiches)

Foods I didn't like

chicken
sweets ( I could eat some sour candy, but anything else like chocolate -forget about it)
baked goods (brownies, cake... which is crazy because I have always loved these)
vegetables



No comments:

Post a Comment