Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

were famous


...that is if you read Utah Bride and Groom Magazine. One of our wedding pictures was published in the last issue!! Thanks to our awesome photographer Jason McGrew. Now, the picture that was published was definitely not one of my favorites, we had so many better ones! But Im just excited Im in a magazine. Kevin might be used to this but this is a once in a lifetime thing for me. I dont have any pictures from our wedding on this computer (I have been having to use kevins because my hard drive died... and is still really dead) so ill download them later and share the picture with you - that is if I decide I like it enough...

3 comments:

  1. That's funny because Kevin grew up in the same ward with the girl on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah . . . Mal you have be published! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah her name is adriene or something. we thought that was funny

    ReplyDelete