Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

some recommendations


I love Costco. And probably the main reason for this love is the books. Every time I go to, I spend at least 20 minutes reading the backs of all the books. And then I spend another 10 minutes picking one book out of the five I have in my hand. Its quite the task. I chose this one for my first week on break. It is about the Japanese Internment camps, and how they effect this little chinese boy, Henry. Its well written and is a hard book to put down. I would recommend it to all.
I loved this book, and loved the movie even more! They did a fantastic job on the casting. Meryl Streep is a perfect Julia Child, and if you don't believe me, watch this movie then watch some episodes of Julia Child's cooking show. Me and my husband did just this and couldn't believe the resemblance. And if my husband liked this show, I am sure many will like this show.
One day I will cook Boeuf Bourguignon.
I had a dream that I made it and it smelled wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment