Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Beck wakeboarded!

When your friends invite you to go boating, you never say no.  We went up to East Canyon Lake with Luke, Amy and their 3 kids, and Daniel, Shalane and their 3 girls. 
The guys all thought it would be a great idea to take their daughters out wake boarding, and it was.  They loved it.  Kiddingly, they told Kevin that he should take out Beck and Kevin took it as a challenge and accepted.  I don't know why I let him do it, but I guess that was part of marrying Kevin in the first place.  
He does crazy things.  
And I let him.  
(But only at the things I trust he can do)
So he took him out and Beck enjoyed it (we think.)  He acted like it was no big deal, 
"Duh, guys of course Im wake boarding,  Im almost one." 

Kevin can't wait to take him out on skis come winter.






Glamour shots by Kev.


No comments:

Post a Comment