Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

operation bobby brown (not to be confused with bobbi brown)


Go to skimovie.bnqt.com for more videos.

For date night last friday we got to go to the MSP ski movie premier The Way I See It. Second of all it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. But first of all, we had an operation to complete. We had to take the Smith posters to the Bobby Brown. Now lets not confuse this Bobby Brown, with the famous Bobbi Brown; the one I am more familiar with. The make-up artist. To me that would have been a more beneficial operation; maybe get some make-up tips, maybe get the makeover. Oh man that would be the best. Because we all know I could use some help in that area...or so my friends always thought. They were always willing to help and show me how to apply, but being me I never let them. So what If I have no idea how to apply eye makeup?
But then Kevin told me that this Bobby Brown won the X-games and that he is pretty hot shiz right now. So then we were both excited to maybe meet this Bobby. Well we get there to drop off the posters, and of course he wasn't there yet. At least we got free tickets, right?
We still had a while until the show began so we went and had some Cafe Rio. And for all those Cafe Rio lovers out their, Park CIty does it better. They give you more meat. Kevin really liked this Cafe Rio.
We then headed back over to the Park City Library, got us some seats and the Powder magazine they were passing out. We flipped through it and hazaah! there is Kevin. And then I realize, I don't need this Bobby Brown's autograph, I am sitting by, no, married too a pro-skier. I can get his autograph whenever I want. Maybe I had him sign my Powder magazine, maybe I didn't.
The movie began and like I said before it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. The best ski movie I have seen thus far! (ok not true, my hubbies will always be my #1) But we just sat in awh the whole time. It made me really want to go out and "shred the knar." And thats me, scared scared me. It was pretty humorous too. I am still trying to talk Kevin into buying it, but he thinks it is toooo expensive. Yeah $27 is a lot, but I need something to pump me up for this upcoming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment