Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

let the fun begin



My garden level
The top level for mainly trailers then a little grass area around the tree. Hopefully we can make a cute little tree swing when the mini-browers start arriving.
The main level for grass-filled fun.

Our house is on a hill, which makes our backyard one big slope. I wish I could put up a before picture to show you this, but for some reason the computer isn't downloading that one picture... Well as you can see we rented a bobcat to help us out. Kevin loved every minute of it. The night we rented it he worked on the yard until it was 1030 P.M. That night we both could barely sleep. He thinks I couldn't sleep because I was so excited to work in the yard the next morning like him, but truly I just had a cold. He woke up at 715 A.M. to start the next morning (our poor, poor neighbors). But our yard looks great and level now. It is starting to look like the sweet plan my oh-so-talented-husband designed on his computer. It is going to have three levels; the bottom level will be for my garden (yeay!), the top level will be for our trailers and snowmobiles, and the middle level will be for fun playing.
This is what I really think he wants to do with our backyard.

1 comment: