Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Not so good at baking..


So I like to cook, and you know, sometimes im good at it.  But every time I bake, something goes wrong.  I don't know what it is but the simplest cookie recipe can go wrong.  Like today.  I try to cook a simple sugar cookie recipe, and they turn out looking like biscuits.. 

When I tried a few weeks ago to bake a pie, I took the easy route (thinking I can for sure do this) and bought a canned cherry pie center. (But I did make the crust and top crust homemade) It was looking so good and smelt great.  When the time came to take it out, I forgot I had made it in one of the flimsy, cheap pie tins.  It folded in half in my hands and went all over my oven.  I was so mad I have yet to clean my oven of the pie mess. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you have baked bread and chocolate chip cookies and they turned out wonderful according to Mark and Kevin. You need stories like this to tell people to make them feel better! Keep on baking, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete